A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Impossible Maze is a minimalist puzzle game. You may have heard the word "impossible triangle", which is a triangle intepreted as a single solid object by our visial system, but cannot exist as one in real life. In this game, you will manipulate a cube through a "impossible maze".
Your eyes can deceive you.
You thought you saw two adjacent and connected cube on screen, but they may be actually 10 cubes away. You saw a pattern, but rotate it, and you just see a scattering of points.
Can you manage to the goal in this impossible world? It's a maze which will amaze you!
- Over 100 levels to discover!
- Generage and explore in a random maze
- Gallery mode: reveal the original color while traversing the maze, is it your favorite painting?
- Guide mode: follow the color to the goal, challenge your color sense!
- More modes/features to come...
20200808 Update New Features:
- Now you can generate random mazes in gallery/pattern mode;
- Almost all levels fine-tuned;
- Improved appearance, including UI, design ...
More to explore!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.